Monday 9 May 2011

Very Vanilla.

So after lots of unsuccessful dating attempts, I finally seem to have met someone that I actually quite like. He is handsome, fun to hang out with, interesting, works in the arts aswel.... There is just one aspect that doesn't really seem to be kicking off.... And that is in the bedroom!
Although my dating in recent month hasn't led to much success, in the bedroom greater things were happening, so how is it that I finally meet someone that I am absolutely interested in seeing, and there seems a to be a total lack of passion when we get naked. It's not awful, but it's very very VERY tame, and though I'm not into S&M, or things like that, I can be a bit of a tiger and expect the same passion from a lover, especially to begin with.
So our first forray between the sheets happened on date number 4 (very well behaved!).... We had spent a lovely day in the park, went for coffee & icecream, then back to mine for dinner and a little tumble. Well obviously I was a little over enthusiastic as we started kissing as his nose started bleeding all over my face after about 30 seconds! Awkward. So... wash face, wait for nose bleed to finish, and start again. Very gentle... Ok, try nibbling around ear, seems to go well, so I take a slightly harder bite on the back of his neck... That didn't go down well. Awkward moment no.2! And so it went on for 30 minutes, very easy, very gentle, slightly boring, and then he came, just as I thought we were getting started. The cuddles afterwards were much nicer, and luckily we slept well together. I decided to put this down to the fact we were both sober, and sober sex is never great if it's your first time together is it?
So round 2 I thought would be much better.... A week later we were going to a big roof terrace party, lots of drinks to be consumed, dancing, fun... And the flirtation and inuendoes in the converstaion had been promising. So at the end of the night when we went back to mine I was expectting the fireworks to finally go off! They didn't. What happened?? Had we drunk too much, danced too much, and exhausted ourselves? Or is he really just very, very vanilla?! I used to think I was vanilla.... Obviously I'm more of a stracciatella.
So not wanting to be hasty I'm sticking with it for a while.... Is it possible to get on so well with someone and for the passion to be so slight? I really hope that as we get to know each other better things will spark up, maybe all of a sudden, when I least expect it..... Pretty pretty please!

Citizen Kane.

No comments:

Post a Comment